There are four main goals of the Bible Certificate program.
- It's designed to give students a basic knowledge of those specific areas of Bible & Theology selected for study
- It introduces students to tools of research in the study of the Bible
- The program is structured so students become capable of making practical application of biblical truth to their personal lives
- The program prepare students to be able to serve more effectively as a layperson in church-related ministries
The Bible Certificate curriculum involves two semesters of study at ABC. The curriculum has:
- 20 hours of Bible & Theology
- 10 hours of General Education