Interact with more than a web site. See campus, experience life.
If you're in 9th-12th grade you and your family are invited to join students for a weekend that will open your eyes to the vast opportunities God may have in store for you.
Hear the Word of God taught in classes, preached in chapel, and lived-out in the residence halls, and around the community.
These days on campus are designed to take you beyond printed literature and the virtual world and allow you to interact with students, staff, and faculty one-on-one. In addition, you gain a wealth of information regarding financial aid opportunities.
April 3-5, 2014
Cost (based on 2013):
The cost for parents/sponsors is $30 and covers meals and additional activities, but NOT lodging.
Limited Lodging on-campus is available for parents and sponsors in the Alpine Lodge for additional fee of $20 per night.
See hotels in the area
What To Bring:
- sleeping bag or appropriate bedding (for dorm guests only)
- Towels (for dorm guests only) and Toiletries,
- Money for snacks in the snack shop or items in the Book Store
- Your Bible; Chapel is on Friday morning, but you will have a devotional Thursday night.
What to Wear:
- Appropriate attire for attending classes and chapel includes modest, knee-length dresses or skirts for ladies, khaki style or casual -wear slacks and collared shirts for men. No jeans or athletic shoes/apparel for classes. A more relaxed attire for ladies and men is acceptable for all other times (loose-fitting slacks, jeans, warm-ups, etc) as long as they are neat and modest.
|7:00-8:30pm||Spring Music Festival|
|9:00-11:45pm||Wii Games/Open Gym|
|8:00-9:00am||Hot Breakfast/ Checkout|