Some students seek learning support on their own. For example:
- Students who did well in high school but find the transition to college more challenging than they anticipated
- Those who are newly married
- Students with special social or academic needs
- International students
If you fall into one of the categories mentioned above, or have another reason to be concerned about your academic progress, we encourage you to take advantage of this program.
Our experience has taught us the importance of being proactive when it comes to academic tutoring and support. That's why we require the following students to enroll in the H.E.L.P. program:
- Incoming students with low ACT scores
- Incoming students with low high school grade point averages
- Current students with low GPA's
To learn more about the H.E.L.P program, call 304–877–6428 and ask for Dr. Joel Pinter or e-mail email@example.com.