Primacy of the Bible
We value a biblical curriculum that grounds students in accurate biblical doctrine through academic quality that will give relevance in their world, in Christian service ministry and in daily living.
Passion for Servanthood
We value servanthood that learns to serve the Lord Jesus Christ, His church, and the world with excellence and a humble, submissive attitude so that leadership in ministry clearly recognizes the worth of each individual before God.
Priority of the Church
We value serving through the fundamental church community and thus acknowledge that the church is God's instrument in reaching the world, both locally and globally, with the Gospel of Christ.
Pursuit of a Biblical Worldview
We value serving with a biblical worldview that recognizes the absolute authority of the Bible as the source of truth to govern believers in living as light in a dark world.
Practice of Integrity
We value serving with integrity to foster a climate of righteousness and accountability in all relationships.
Our vision is to be a quality fundamental ministry of biblical higher education by:
- Creating a quality future-driven learning environment and academic experience that prepares servants to effectively fulfill Christ's mission for His Church.
- Providing Christ-centered opportunities, which nurture the whole person to maturity.
- Securing and sustaining a qualified team of missionaries and support members dedicated to achieve our mission with excellence.
- Expanding our student body and increasing our outreach and ministry among all people that we serve.
- Assuring financial and physical resources that support current and long-term ministry plans.